Thursday, February 2, 2012

Completed Scrapbook Sketches

Hi All!!! Where has this week gone??? I can't believe I'm typing this up on a Thursday.

On Saturday I went to a 12 hour crop, this crop is all about using Sketches (which I have fallen madly in love with as you know). Unfortunately I can't share the actual sketches I used, I will share the finished pages!!!

My Emmett at 10 weeks old
I loved this sketch since I was able to use quite a few photos, I took SO many photos when he was a little pup that it's just crazy.

The paper used is We R Memory Keepers: Friends Furever

I have used this paper for at least 4 layouts now, I could do a whole book of it I love it.

Embellishment
I wanted to watch my cost on embelishments for this page so I cut out some the pattern paper and matted it!

Die Cut










I welded the 10 weeks in SCAL and cut it on my Cricut.

Note: Everything is inked in Ranger Distressed Brushed Cordoroy.

I have 2-3 more layouts I'm going to post from this day.

~Amy~

No comments: