Monday, January 23, 2012

Scrapbook Sketch #2 for 2012

I'm so happy to bring you Sketch number 2!!!! 


This week I'm introducing "Inking". You will notice that anything "cut" has been inked. I use Distress inks from Tim Holtz. I use the blending tool with the foam but you can use ink pad alone. It adds dimension and is great! 


The key to inking is using it all the way or not at all. 


Sketch Sample
For this sample..


3 Bugs in a Rug - Dawson


Background: Rawr (daw-834)


Pattern 2: dino party (daw-826)
reverse side of Pat 2 is the brown


Pattern 3: dino patch (daw-831)


The photo mats are from color packs that I had  a dark shimmery blue and a light blue. The main image has the white in the middle.


Distress Ink used : Broken China (I think Chipped Sapphire or Stormy Skye would have been great choices too... I'll have to pick them up)


Notice that there are two extra 2" circles... I ended up cutting a couple extra so I flipped them over and used them. 
The Title is white sticker letters framed.


Inked Edges

 Framed Title

Sketch #2 2012


Enjoy!!!! 

I love comments so please let me know that you like what's going on.

Also if you have your eye on some awesome paper and want to see it an upcoming sample... Please let me know. 

The sample pages will also soon be available on Etsy... Just more exciting things on the way!!

~Amy~





No comments: