Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA and PIPA... Have you seen google today.

SOPA AND PIPA - Know more

Wikipedia has gone dark... along with many other sites... Google has blacked out the "Google".

This is something that could affect us all... in more ways than I really want to think about this early in the morning.... but here I am thinking about it.

While I am a huge supporter of copyright, I'm a photographer and I'm the daughter of photographer. This legislation is more harmful than good. Read the link to wiki and then try and access the home page. For a site that large to dark, it means something.

The saddest part of this is it will only really effect american companies...

Ok I'm off my soap box... I will back tomorrow with a scrap related post PROMISE! (and I have a new sketch in the works!!)

No comments: